Malcolm's Traveler Profile
- Stage Technician
- Favourite music
- I enjoy a wide range of genre though trance is a BIG no-no!
- Favourite movie
- Equilibrium, Howl's Moving Castle, Touching The Void.
- English, Mandarin and a splattering of Cantonese & Japanese.
- Interests and hobbies
- Backpacking, Fitness Training, Hiking, Photography, Planning (for trips!), Reading, Running.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have a look at Planet Earth from space...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on the summit of Mera Peak and gazing upon Mount Everest.
My GPSr is always with me when I'm out on a trip so as to be able to recap my travels. I travel a lot but don't usually blog much! =D
More of my travel photos can be found here on Flickr.com
Recent Entries by Malcolm
O-Fujiyama-san! Good Morning! - Mar 30, 2010
With the sky filled with clouds yesterday and not being able to catch a glimpse of Mount Fuji, I woke up early today as my past experience told me early mornings are great for blue skies, calm weat...
Kawaguchiko: In the shadow of Fujiyama - Mar 29, 2010
I travelled to Kawaguchiko today (29/03/2010) via the KOEI Highway Bus service, from the bus terminal close to JR Shinjuku to the bus stop next to JR Kawaguchiko. The journey took abt 2hrs and cost...
Fun in the Sun: Ocean Park - May 7, 2009
Today we took a trip to Ocean Park as opposed to the newer Disneyland and am glad we decided to spend a day there. Adult tickets are at HKD 208 each and to me, its good value. You get unlimited rid...