Makiko-saba's Traveler Profile
- Currently looking for something to do
- Favourite music
- Everything that is pleasant to my ears
- Malay, English, Japanese, Arabic and a bit of Chinese
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Writing and Horse Riding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To see all the places on this planet earth
- Favourite book
- Lucky Man
- My friends describe me as
- Workaholic but can be crazy at times
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- About right now - I am alone, traveling around Asia
Recent Entries by Makiko-saba
The right place - everything is within reach - Feb 24, 2011
It was our last day in Bangkok. Our flight was scheduled in the afternoon. So with extra time we had plus the advantage of staying in the area that have almost everything for travelers could ever w...
Patpong can be fun for ladies too... - Feb 23, 2011
Our third day in Bangkok started badly. I was down with stomach ache, thanks to me being too nice and adventurous the evening before. In front of our hotel, there was a convenient store. Usually th...
Luxury shopping in Bangkok - Feb 22, 2011
Although this was my second time in Bangkok, the atmosphere was not so foreign to me. However, after so many years I realized that my last experience was no longer applicable. Furthermore, this tim...