Lyse_e's Traveler Profile
- Healthcare Manager (or at least it was before I resigned)
- Favourite music
- All sorts - stuck in an 90's indie moment most of the time though
- In the UK
- Favourite movie
- Am I allowed to say Dirty Dancing?
- English, school-girl french and about 4 sentences of Swedish and Japanese, so that doesn't really count!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling (obviously), camping, socialising with friends, reading when I get time, spending too much time on travel related internet sites
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live a lot longer!
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveller's Wife
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, talkative, generous, intelligent, slightly mad...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Jumping out of a plane at 12,000 feet. Watching sun set and rise on Uluru. Seeing wild elephants in Africa. Seeing 4000 year old temples in Egypt.
Recent Entries by Lyse_e
Amazing Angkor - Mar 7, 2007
It's funny, when I get to a new place I can tell within a few minutes whether I like it or not, and as we traveled by Tuk Tuk from the airport to my accommodation in Siem Reap, I could tell I liked...
From outback to country - Nov 15, 2006
Ted had told us that there were amazing sunrises here so most of us slept outside to see them. I woke up as soon as there was a red glow on the horizon and got to see all of the most amazing sunris...
The Glengarry Hilton - Nov 13, 2006
We were woken up early by a Ted bugle to go pig hunting. Now I am not a fan of hunting and I was very apprehensive about this, but this trip was about seeing the real Australia. The pigs are caught...