Lukestappler's Traveler Profile
- Environmental educator
- Favourite music
- Bluegrass, blues, and folk inspired music
- Alpena, Michigan
- Favourite movie
- Action, sci-fi, fantasy, and smart comedies
- English, German, and Malagasy
- Favourite quote
- "In wilderness is the salvation of the world" -Thoreau
- Interests and hobbies
- I love the outdoors, books, and movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to visit at least 6 continents.
- Favourite book
- The Discworld Series of novels by Terry Pratchett
- My friends describe me as
- Funny and caring
Recent Entries by Lukestappler
Typhoid and Rabies and TDAP, Oh My - Jun 16, 2012
This post is all about the logistics of my current life and preparing for Madagascar. As I sit here with various vaccines coursing through my veins and a packing list in front of me, it is finally ...
Last Retreat and Goodbyes - Jul 22, 2013
Leaving Ambovombe was a difficult morning. I didn't want to say goodbye to Fenolily, Ampela, Lac, and the rest of the family. They had been so wonderful to me over the year. They helped me feel wel...
As I reflect on the year... - Jul 23, 2013
I arrived safe and sound in Edinburgh! It is great to see Amanda again, and I am excited to explore the U.K. with her and to see where our relationship goes from here. I wanted to write one last...