Lucy1279's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mick likes Stevie Ray Vaughn stuff and I love Rod Stewart, Indigo Girls and Grateful Dead
- Favourite movie
- Gone With The Wind and The Color Purple
- Favourite quote
- We all feel the same, we just see it from a different point of view. Bob Dylan
- Interests and hobbies
- Mick loves golf and I got nothing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Hold our grandchildren yet to come.
- Favourite book
- Mick reads Sports Illustrated and I like smuttyy, lovey, prince in shining armor books
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I know it is sounds like a cliche', but it was the moment I brought my children into the world, hold them and tell them they are now my soul.
Recent Entries by Lucy1279
Back in the USA - Jun 26, 2016
Wr are back to us should be home tonight around Midnight.
The trip to Harrison's Cave - Jun 24, 2016
Good morning everyone, Yesterday we took a bus from our hotel to Bridgetown, from there we had to catch a bus to Sturges which is in the center of the island to visit the cave. The bus ride as alw...
From West to East Coast - Jun 23, 2016
We got up early yesterday and headed to the bus. We had learned when we went into Bridgetown that we had to catch a bus to Speightstown and then another bus to the East coast. We wanted to see the ...