Lucy1279's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mick likes Stevie Ray Vaughn stuff and I love Rod Stewart, Indigo Girls and Grateful Dead
- Favourite movie
- Gone With The Wind and The Color Purple
- Favourite quote
- We all feel the same, we just see it from a different point of view. Bob Dylan
- Interests and hobbies
- Mick loves golf and I got nothing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Hold our grandchildren yet to come.
- Favourite book
- Mick reads Sports Illustrated and I like smuttyy, lovey, prince in shining armor books
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I know it is sounds like a cliche', but it was the moment I brought my children into the world, hold them and tell them they are now my soul.
Recent Entries by Lucy1279
Manarola in Cinque Terre - Nov 17, 2009
We are finally home and it is actually Nov. 20th. We finally got in last night around midnight and could not download anything for the last several days because WiFi is too advanced for the small t...
Market day in the Campo Square - Nov 14, 2009
Hello everyone, We had such fun today!! The square had it's first ever market day or flea market. It was filled with cheeses which by the way Percino was our favorite and the fresh sliced procuitt...
Videos - Nov 14, 2009