Lrhalladay's Traveler Profile
- UCLA grad student
- Favourite music
- mostly indie.
- english! teeny bit of spanish and an even teenier bit of korean
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - St. Augustine
- Interests and hobbies
- photoshopping, artsy things when i have time, working in lab.... (yes i know that's not a hobby, but that's what I do!)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel a LOT more than i have so far!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- my three months i spent in asia this past summer. (okay, so that's not one moment. it's a few more than just one...)
Recent Entries by Lrhalladay
Majestic Mayan Ruins: Tikal, Guatamala - Jan 3, 2014
Tikal was the reason I booked our trip to Belize (which is a bit ironic, of course, since it's not in Belize...). We chose to travel to Tikal via a reputable tour company, since Americans are urged...
Mayan ruins & Micheladas: the heart of San Ignacio - Jan 1, 2014
Opting to save money, we flew into Belize City and took the bus to San Ignacio. If you're one for 'adventure', I'd suggest this too. But if the idea of spending three hours on a shoddy school bus w...
A Peek at Puerto Plata - Mar 30, 2013
We arrived in the Dominican Republic via the Cibao International Airport (STI) in Santiago, which is about a one-hour drive away from Puerto Plata. After being hounded by several pushy taxi drivers...