Lrhalladay's Traveler Profile
- postdoctoral research fellow
- Southern CA
- english! teeny bit of spanish and an even teenier bit of korean
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - St. Augustine
- Interests and hobbies
- when i'm not researching/analyzing/writing, i try to stay active via various workouts/sports, and some creative stuff too like photo editing, jewelry-making, etc
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Completely fill my passport with stamps
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- some of them: climbing to the top of Mt Fuji, getting paid to work and travel in Korea, climbing the Eiffel Tower, walking along the Great Wall in China, and many others
Recent Entries by Lrhalladay
back in time: the road home - Sep 18, 2010
My three month stay in Asia was finally coming to an end. I'd been lucky enough to spend nine weeks working in and exploring Korea, a week each traipsing around Japan and China, and two weeks runni...
Finally, Paradise! - Jan 5, 2014
We'd finally arrived - paradise! What an amazing change of scenery compared to downtown Belize City. We'd done enough exploring through Mayan ruins and seedy city life, it was time to relax! Thankf...
"Charming" Belize City - Jan 4, 2014
Like many other tourists to Belize, while booking the trip I felt that a night Belize City was an obvious must, since being the "true" Belize, it was worth experiencing first hand. But then I arriv...