Lozexpat's Traveler Profile
- Ex Corporate Whore turned Teacher
- Favourite music
- radio or live stuff in Restaurants of which there is an abundance!
- Leeds - West Yorkshire ( God's Country)
- Favourite movie
- Was Jerry McGuire not sure now maybe Revolver?
- English French Thai Japanese Italian
- Favourite quote
- Observe the Masses and do the opposite - Henry Ford
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Cars, Motorcycles, Snowboarding, Fishing, Golf, People
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover the secrets of immortality and rejouvenation sounds like a good plan!
- Favourite book
- Hmmm maybe the one I am writing now...
- My friends describe me as
- The one most likley to do something like this!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The Day I became debt free and remembered what it was like to have a dream and followthrough on it no matter what. Where there is a will there is a way!
My rebirth starts here...
Recent Entries by Lozexpat
Its not Travel. I made this place my home! - Apr 9, 2009
Wow, It's not like I forgot you, its just that I turned this place into my home. I'm more than half way through a Masters Degree which I study on the weekends. I have found a great home where I hav...
Been a While... - Oct 7, 2007
How long has it been...seems like I age since I updated this page. Life has been ticking along so smoothly Its like I forgot I was in the middle of an adventure... Truth be told I feel like I have ...
Moving on... - Jul 24, 2007
Looks like I've found a new home...