Lou82's Traveler Profile
- professional geek
- Favourite music
- All kinds - Joshua Radin, The Lumineers, Goo Goo Dolls, Train, Stereophonics, James Morrison, Ray LaMontagne, Sarah McLachlan (this list is not exhaustive!)
- Northern Ireland
- Favourite movie
- Changes all the time
- English, alittle French, alittle German, trying Africaans
- Favourite quote
- Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity - but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. - T. E. Lawrence
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, socialising, photography, swimming, surfing, body boarding, being outdoors.. recently started rock climbing, it's addictive. wood turning and carving.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel alot more
- Favourite book
- Lucky Man the autobiography by Michael J. Fox and Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Recent Entries by Lou82
Mindset for the wandering soul - Jul 14, 2008
Hey guys, Well for a first post I'm just going to address all the common questions I've been asked recently by people, hoping it will save me alittle bit of repetition. In these blogs I hope to ...
Ps.....the answer to the node questions.. - Feb 1, 2009
Hey guys, I've received acouple of private mails from Travelpodders about the lymph node on the right side of my neck. Thankyou very much for the emails! If you followed this blog from the start...
What I learnt about hitching.. - Oct 26, 2008
I'm finally updating this with some of the funnier stories of my adventures! For this entry I guess I needed abit more time to pass before talking about this one as I don't think my parents would f...