Lorybelle's Traveler Profile
- Customer Success Specialist
- Favourite music
- Fort Collins, CO
- Favourite movie
- Sixteen Candles
- Interests and hobbies
- Roller derby, shoes, drinking, enjoying life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit the Saratov Valley in Russia, where my great grandmother was born
- Favourite book
- impossible question, next!
- My friends describe me as
- fun, exciting, witty
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- That first morning when I woke up in my dorm in Prague. It was the shittiest, most overcast day, yet I loved it. I busted out my new umbrella and had a bagel for breakfast. I *heart* Prague.
Recent Entries by Lorybelle
London Calling - Sep 22, 2014
Unsure of what to expect, unsure of what I would see, I boarded my plane for the United Kingdom. I traveled overnight on a red-eye flight from Boston to London but the adventure really started the ...
Alice in Amster-Land - Dec 13, 2006
OK, so this week in Prague wasn't very interesting. I didn't really do anything but hang out with my friends and watch movies and shows and stuff like that, but.... BUT... I did go to Amsterdam thi...
Ich bin ein Berliner! - Dec 7, 2006
Ok, so this week was BERLIN! I left on Friday morning with Meghan. I woke up late and then had to run to catch the tram to take us to the bus station. I hate running, more so at 6:30 in the morning...