Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
London School Days - Dec 5, 2016
After a good run down the A40 we stopped at the "Extra" motorway stop on the M40 near Beaconsfield. I enjoyed a Pork Pie. Then on to Suzanne's arriving at 2pm.20787miles on the clock. Suzanne &...
Zak's Place - Dec 1, 2016
Thursday 1st December contd: Lovely to be back with Lesley & Rod in their lovely home. Their son, Alistair, who works on the smaller luxury Cruise ships as the Hotel Manager or Concierge...
Nice People - Dec 11, 2016
Sunday 11<sup>th</sup> December Drove down to Crowborough in East Sussex to visit Ami & Trevor it took 21/2 hours to drive thru London via Tooting Beck and country roads arrived at 1.10pm wi...