Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
Kuranda Village - Jul 30, 2015
30 July A lazy start to the day, drove down to Cairns to do the Sky Rail trip up to Kuranda Village in the rainforest.Cost was $109.00 each return trip. Boarded the gondola at 10.35 and after 2 ...
Palms & Pool in Paradise - Jul 24, 2015
24 July. Arrived in Cairns at 12-50 on a nice sunny day. No trouble at airport, picked up a Toyota Camry and drove to Coles supermarket for some provisions. Arrived in Port Douglas around 3-50 pm c...
Tranquil - Aug 17, 2015
17 Aug, Packed ready to drive down to Gold Coast to stay with Matthew and Annette. Stopped first at Mooloolaba and took few pics of the bowling club, and then filled up with 39.09 Lt of petrol cost...