Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
Intelligent Greek - Aug 19, 2014
19 Aug. We are docked at Katakolo at 8.30am on yet another clear blue sky day and calm seas. Temp again very warm- “Beautiful”. After breakfast we walked ashore and strolled around the ...
Turkish Carpets - Aug 17, 2014
17 Aug. We docked this morning in Bodrum, and after breakfast we board our 12 seater coach and at 9.55 set off for our Etrim Village tour. Our driver Murat and guide Mert who has a degree in Archae...
Port of call - Aug 15, 2014
15 Aug. We have been in port overnight in Piraeus, Athens. We had a nice long breakfast talking to Betty & Sheryl, then walked around the empty ship taking photos. Later we sat around the pool ...