Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
Some Funny People here - Aug 1, 2015
1 Aug. A very cloudy morning, packed and away by 9.35. Stopped for morning tea at Cardwell on the beach.Then onto Ingham where we stopped for lunch at the "Wild Local Prawn Shop". Needless to sa...
Palms & Pool in Paradise - Jul 24, 2015
24 July. Arrived in Cairns at 12-50 on a nice sunny day. No trouble at airport, picked up a Toyota Camry and drove to Coles supermarket for some provisions. Arrived in Port Douglas around 3-50 pm c...
Great Beach - Jul 31, 2015
31 July. Heavy rain this morning while having breakfast, now packing for our drive to Mission Beach from Port Douglas. We finally got away at 10.05 in nice sunny weather with the speedo reading ...