Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
Four Seasons in one day fair Dinkum!! - Dec 29, 2014
29 Dec Arrived in Melbourne at 6-30 local time a bit of cloud around but calm seas.In the Eastern sky with the sunrise there were 6 hot air balloons quite a spectacle. It is Lorraine's birthday ...
Home on a Hot Sunny Day - Jan 2, 2015
2 Jan Awoke at 7am to find we are sailing past Tiri Tiri with blue sky and a light breeze, and a few small boats out fishing. We are back in NZ. All had our last leisurely breakfast at 8am and ...
What a pleasant Surprise - Dec 25, 2014
25 Dec Christmas morning 6-15 cruising down the Otago coast to Port Chalmers. Doesn't really feel like it really is Christmas Day. The weather is fine with some blue sky but cloud around the hi...