Lorrog's Traveler Profile
- retired Engineer
- Favourite music
- 50s & 60s
- Favourite movie
- The Sting, Grease, and most 50s & 60s British films
- NZ English & Yorkshire
- Favourite quote
- Oscar Wilde when asked at the USA customs what he had to declare " Only my genius"
- Interests and hobbies
- Lawn Bowls & Rugby league
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend our grandchildrens 21st party's
- Favourite book
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo (trilogy) and any Non Fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Good Fun & Kind Hosts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What I have done in my chosen sports life.
Recent Entries by Lorrog
Black Beach - Aug 5, 2015
5 Aug, Another beautiful morning, & two Kookaburra's sitting on the pool railing so I got good pics Packed car, (think some Aussie A as dinged the front of the car with a tow bar) left Airli...
A beautiful relaxing Place - Aug 2, 2015
2 Aug departed Townsville at 10.05 we had to be escorted out by police because of a roadblock caused by a 'fun run'. Another long straight road run to Ayr were we had coffee and sticky bun. Then...
Some Funny People here - Aug 1, 2015
1 Aug. A very cloudy morning, packed and away by 9.35. Stopped for morning tea at Cardwell on the beach.Then onto Ingham where we stopped for lunch at the "Wild Local Prawn Shop". Needless to sa...