Lorievans's Traveler Profile
- Speech Pathologist
- Favourite music
- Anything I can sing to when no one's listening
- Favourite movie
- Cinema Paradiso, Burn After Reading, anything by Tarantino or Pedro Almodovar
- Favourite quote
- "If it didn't hurt, it wasn't fun."
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything outside
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to a World Series game
- Favourite book
- The Shack or anything Steinbeck
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I had a deeply spiritual experience while on a run 5 years ago. It changed my life forever.
Recent Entries by Lorievans
The Big City - Oct 26, 2016
Emily didn't tell us we would need fins and goggles on the route to Melbourne. Apparently overnight, the Barwon River rose which flooded many parts of the bike paths. We rode through foot-deep wate...
Apollo Bay - Oct 21, 2016
Operative word for today? NOPE. As in, just not up for struggling mostly up hill in strong crosswinds in the rain for 60 miles. The forecast was for continued rain and dropping temperatures. I thin...
Port Fairy to Port Campbell - Oct 20, 2016
Operative word for the day: Lolligag. If ever there was a day to "saunter" on a bike, this was the day. Though the day started out at a chilly 44 degrees, both the weather and the scenery progressi...