Lorievans's Traveler Profile
- Speech Pathologist
- Favourite music
- Anything I can sing to when no one's listening
- Favourite movie
- Cinema Paradiso, Burn After Reading, anything by Tarantino or Pedro Almodovar
- Favourite quote
- "If it didn't hurt, it wasn't fun."
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything outside
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to a World Series game
- Favourite book
- The Shack or anything Steinbeck
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I had a deeply spiritual experience while on a run 5 years ago. It changed my life forever.
Recent Entries by Lorievans
Land of the strays - Aug 13, 2013
Ever since our arrival in Romania, we have encountered multitudes of stray dogs and the occasional cat or kitten. Unfortunately, one of our riders suffered a fall after being chased by a dog in a s...
Istanbul - Aug 27, 2013
I have to admit, I'm not motivated to blog and in fact, would probably make a lousy travel writer. At least when it comes to the Big City. This is because I am a simpleton. I prefer to just walk th...
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes... - Aug 20, 2013
Obviously one does not travel 2300 miles across 9 countries without experiencing changes. The language difference has radically changed. In France, having taken 3 years of French in Junior High and...