Lorievans's Traveler Profile
- Speech Pathologist
- Favourite music
- Anything I can sing to when no one's listening
- Favourite movie
- Cinema Paradiso, Burn After Reading, anything by Tarantino or Pedro Almodovar
- Favourite quote
- "If it didn't hurt, it wasn't fun."
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything outside
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to a World Series game
- Favourite book
- The Shack or anything Steinbeck
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I had a deeply spiritual experience while on a run 5 years ago. It changed my life forever.
Recent Entries by Lorievans
Etcetera - Nov 12, 2016
Signs and Slang Aussie slang/vernacular is fairly well-known but I have to admit I had a tough time keeping up with all the new words/phrases I learned as well as understanding the heavy accents. T...
Sydney day 3 - Nov 11, 2016
I am really enjoying Sydney. And thanks to the Garminator's ability to plot and lead a bike course, we got to see a really beautiful part of the city. We took the ferry over to Manly again (taking ...
Sydney - Nov 10, 2016
Well it wasn't a nightmare from which one can be awoken and life goes on; thankfully, today was a beautiful sunny day so we took Brian's advice and hopped the ferry to Manly Beach. What a great dec...