Lorievans's Traveler Profile
- Speech Pathologist
- Favourite music
- Anything I can sing to when no one's listening
- Favourite movie
- Cinema Paradiso, Burn After Reading, anything by Tarantino or Pedro Almodovar
- Favourite quote
- "If it didn't hurt, it wasn't fun."
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything outside
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to a World Series game
- Favourite book
- The Shack or anything Steinbeck
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I had a deeply spiritual experience while on a run 5 years ago. It changed my life forever.
Recent Entries by Lorievans
Freiberg to Ulm - Jul 17, 2013
" In the end, everything will be all right and if it's not all right, it's not the end." Sonny Kapoor in Best Exotic Marigold Hotel And so was our first day on the famed Danube River Cycle Path. De...
Istanbul - Aug 27, 2013
I have to admit, I'm not motivated to blog and in fact, would probably make a lousy travel writer. At least when it comes to the Big City. This is because I am a simpleton. I prefer to just walk th...
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes... - Aug 20, 2013
Obviously one does not travel 2300 miles across 9 countries without experiencing changes. The language difference has radically changed. In France, having taken 3 years of French in Junior High and...