Loolie's Traveler Profile
- Video editor
- Favourite music
- Post Rock, Indie, Instrumental, Experimental, anything I enjoy!
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, traveling, playing video games, knitting, crafting, cooking vegetarian cuisine, yoga, going to the gym
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world!
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- My friends describe me as
- Creative, artistic, geeky, optimistic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So far, taking three cruises to the Caribbean with my fiance, Paul...and having him propose to me on one of the cruises!
My name is Lauren, and my fiance's name is Paul - but we call each other "Loolie" and "Poolie" as nicknames most of the time...way more often than using our real names, that's for sure! The Adventures of Loolie and Poolie is an online trave
Recent Entries by Loolie
Day 7 of the Cruise - Day At Sea - Dec 20, 2008
11:40pm What a day! For a day at sea, I think we filled just about each moment with something fun and memorable for our final day on board the Caribbean Princess. It's hard to believe that the we...
Day 6 of the Cruise - Aruba, Netherlands Antilles - Dec 19, 2008
12:25am Before I start writing about today, there are a few things to write about before I forget. First, the other night, I woke up in the middle of the night and I was very confused. I woke up ...
Day 5 of the Cruise - Bonaire,Netherlands Antilles - Dec 18, 2008
8:15pm We started today knowing very little about Bonaire, but now we know what a spectacular and beautiful island it is, and how we would love to visit again someday! We didn't dock until 12:00p...