Lolly's Traveler Profile
- Aspiring Sociologist and Ambassador
- English, French, some Spanish, German, Italian, Sign, Japanese, learning South Slavey
- Interests and hobbies
- Music. Gardening. Cooking and Eating. Photography. Biking.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Truly live each day of my life.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Skydiving was an amazing moment and so was reaching the mountain peak after a long climb ... but the best was auspiciously meeting the love of my life under hundreds of shooting stars!
Recent Entries by Lolly
The furthest South you can go in Canada, by Land - Oct 2, 2016
The monarch migration at Point Pelee National Park did not disappoint. The orange and black butterflies were everywhere, fluttering on the breeze and making their way south. It was beautiful to see...
Manzanillo - Feb 8, 2015
Had a great getaway with my best girlfriends.
Bears! - Oct 11, 2015
We saw three big bears during our short stay in Port Hardy. It was actually a bit scarry, but really awesome to see them up close. I also saw an amazing bald eagle, less than 30 feet away from me. ...