Locaparacristo's Traveler Profile
- student/lifeguard/woman of God
- Favourite music
- san diego
- Favourite movie
- english, lil spanish, lil farsi
- Favourite quote
- "Plans are meant to be changed" Jason
- Interests and hobbies
- cultures, surfing, swimming, dancing, jewlery
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel the world
- Favourite book
- Bible. I, Rigoberta Menchu, Velvet Elvis
- My friends describe me as
- loud but loyal
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- At college retreat in Forrest Homes my friend vicki n i went on a hike 2 a waterfall and i kept wanting 2 turn back but she kept edging me forward n we made it! i couldnt stop praising God. it was a picture of how if we dont give up God will give us all.
Recent Entries by Locaparacristo
the never ending paddle - Mar 9, 2010
I finally got to see my amiga linda Marianna de la puente!!!! She's thie whole reason why i started coming down here to peru... and it was perfect timing when she called and told me she wanted t...
attack of the mosquitos and familiar faces - Feb 27, 2010
So after an amazing time in Ecuador, me and Julia headed to Mancora... a little beach town I went to last year which is where the trip of familar faces started. When I was in Mancora I got to st...
Ecuador: meeting with VIPs and foam parties - Feb 19, 2010
People travel for many different reasons. They travel to party, to know the world, to find the meaning of life, or to help give meaning to the world. The whole reason why I decided to come down to ...