Lmcfarland's Traveler Profile
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor (aka, psychotherapist)
- Favourite music
- Broadway, choral, a capella, classical
- Favourite movie
- His Girl Friday, Inherit the Wind, An American in Paris, Singing in the Rain, The Princess Bride, Into the Wild
- English (well), German (poorly)
- Favourite quote
- "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." (Bertrand Russell)
- Interests and hobbies
- My dog & cat (make me laugh); grilled salmon, gazpacho, & cookies (prevent me getting thinner); choral singing, piano, word games, canoeing, & hiking (relax me)
- Favourite book
- "A Short History of Nearly Everything," by Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Conscious, creative, & curious
Recent Entries by Lmcfarland
Acropolis Now - Sep 28, 2014
Hello, again, Blogonauts! Athens is awash with travelers, and we vagabonds find ourselves variously joining with or swimming against the tide. As you can see from the pictures posted earlier,...
Snapshots from Athens - Sep 27, 2014
Hello, Blogonauts! After two smooth flights, we arrived mostly unscathed late on Thursday at our hotel in Athens. There is not much time today for writing. After all, we enjoy sightseeing! Yo...
Thesis the Day! - Sep 24, 2014
Welcome back, Blogonauts! It is quite a treat to be travel blogging again! As you almost assuredly already know, I often travel with four fellow vagabonds: Bob, Richard, Shawn, & Toby. ...