Lmcfarland's Traveler Profile
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor (aka, psychotherapist)
- Favourite music
- Broadway, choral, a capella, classical
- Favourite movie
- His Girl Friday, Inherit the Wind, An American in Paris, Singing in the Rain, The Princess Bride, Into the Wild
- English (well), German (poorly, but improving)
- Favourite quote
- "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." (Bertrand Russell)
- Interests and hobbies
- My dog & cat (make me laugh); salmon, gazpacho, & cookies (prevent me getting thinner); choral singing, piano, word games, canoeing, & hiking (relax me)
- Favourite book
- "A Short History of Nearly Everything," by Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Conscious, creative, & curious
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Touring Bagan, Myanmar.
Recent Entries by Lmcfarland
Quizzical Pubs - Oct 3, 2015
Hello, again, Blogonauts! Since I have already abandoned the dubious virtue of chronological blogging, let's try a topic. What's one of the best ways to manage the awkwardness of getting involve...
Bard Rooms and Tudor Coops - Sep 27, 2015
Hello, again, blogonauts. When I was a teenager, I remember seeing my first Shakespeare play ("A Comedy of Errors," I believe). Its dialogue surprised me, because even though it employed Elizabe...
Quick Theatrical Update - Oct 1, 2015
I finally arrived today in London at 6:00 PM. While eating a luscious lasagna supper, on a whim I decided to head to the Apollo Victoria Theater in an attempt to make the 7:30 performance. Hint: &#...