Lmcfarland's Traveler Profile
- Clinical Mental Health Counselor (aka, psychotherapist)
- Favourite music
- Broadway, choral, a capella, classical
- Favourite movie
- His Girl Friday, Inherit the Wind, An American in Paris, Singing in the Rain, The Princess Bride, Into the Wild
- English (well), German (poorly)
- Favourite quote
- "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." (Bertrand Russell)
- Interests and hobbies
- My dog & cat (make me laugh); grilled salmon, gazpacho, & cookies (prevent me getting thinner); choral singing, piano, word games, canoeing, & hiking (relax me)
- Favourite book
- "A Short History of Nearly Everything," by Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Conscious, creative, & curious
Recent Entries by Lmcfarland
Vaporetti with the Vapors - Mar 1, 2012
Hello, again, Blogonauts. Venice is beautiful, historic, and culture-packed city. And along with these indubitable virtues, it also happens to exist in 21st-century Italy. Italian disagreements are...
The Florence Grand Tour - Mar 6, 2012
Hello, again, Blogonauts! Gosh, it has been a couple of days since I've slipped behind the wheel of this blogmobile. There's so much ground to cover! So strap yourselves in ... I'm taking you for a...
Acropolis Now - Sep 28, 2014
Hello, again, Blogonauts! Athens is awash with travelers, and we vagabonds find ourselves variously joining with or swimming against the tide. As you can see from the pictures posted earlier,...