Lkidner's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, Classic Rock
- Penticton, BC
- Favourite movie
- Waking Ned Divine, The Big Lebowski
- English, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- Interests and hobbies
- Cricket, wine, beer, squash, music, guitar, reading,camping, hiking, traveling, golfing
- Favourite book
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Lkidner
Big Train - Mar 9, 2010
The Guwahati Express is a train that we grabbed in Chennai and was our home until we reached New Japaiguri, West Bengal, 46 hours later. Sarah and I had two top bunks of a four-bed carriage, whi...
Some Down Time - Mar 3, 2010
We found a bus to Mamallapuram from Pondicherry for pretty cheap, and pretty quick. It only took a couple of hours, cost under a hundred roupees, and was filled with locals. Holes in the side of t...
Fromage - Feb 28, 2010
Cheese. Yes, cheese. Pondicherry is the great myth amongst travelers in India. Those traveling around India, that is, and not just coming to Tamil Nadu, and Pondicherry in particular. It is a myth...