Lizestes's Traveler Profile
- Travel consultant
- Favourite music
- Plymouth, New Hampshire
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- In a world where you can be anyone be yourself
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, hiking, cooking, spending time with friends and family
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can not narrow this to one thing
- Favourite book
- The Historian
- My friends describe me as
- I do not know you have to ask them - but Neil on the train just asked it I was unusually brave
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I do not think it has happened yet.
Recent Entries by Lizestes
Playa Hermos - Feb 4, 2007
I finally made it out of Puntarenas. I just got back from Playa Hermosa/Jaco. I loved it. The beaches are different there. There is big black sand and pebbles. And it was soooooo hot and humid. But...
A Tour Grows in Brooklyn - Jul 16, 2012
Be it the super knowledgeable and passionate guide, the Brooklyn pride or interesting architecture and history whatever it was,this was by far one of the best tours I have ever taken. Rick Kadlub, ...
Weekend Trip to NH - Jun 23, 2012
First week in the city and a nice little get away up north to the home land comes up so I take it. New Hampshire will always give me the warm and fuzzies. I love the smells, the food, the people an...