Lisagreen's Traveler Profile
- Elementary School Teacher
- Favourite music
- Gavin Degraw, Matt Nathanson, Mandy Moore, Jon McLaughlin, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Colbie Caliat, Sara Barellis, and more!
- Scranton, PA
- Favourite movie
- Catch and Release
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "To teach is to learn again."
- Interests and hobbies
- scrapbooking, listening to my ipod, walking, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, anything that has to do with art
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Own an art studio where I teach children
- Favourite book
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series
- My friends describe me as
- caring, outgoing, funny, organized, loving, trustworthy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Marrying my husband, Brian Green, in front of my family and friends.
Recent Entries by Lisagreen
Finally Here!!! - Feb 28, 2008
Well, we made it!!! Sorry for posting this a few days late, but it has been very crazy here. Brian and I are trying to get into a house on base. Looks like it will be in a day or two. For the past ...
Crater - Feb 22, 2008
Today we went to see Meteor Crater in Arizona. A meteor hit Arizona 50,000 years ago and made a huge crater. You could put 20 football fields in the middle. That is how big it is!! First, we went i...
Snow Storm - Feb 22, 2008
On our way to the Grand Canyon, we decided to stay in a small town nearby called Williams. The only problem was that we ended up getting 6 inches of snow!!! It was horrible to drive in. We saw a to...