Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
Look - Feb 17, 2015
One of the things about being a small city girl in a big city is that you appreciate space. A lot. So Hyde Park is one of my favourite places; its open, airy, still buzzing...and cold. I forgot ...
Just a few people I've met.. - Feb 20, 2015
I don't have a huge number of people from work to talk about this week simply because i think i did most of them last week...the joys of keeping up with my blog. - I had a lovely couple from Af...
Up early and other basic shenanigans - Feb 13, 2015
I got up before 10am on my day off. Be proud. 9:59. And after much decision on what to wear (since when have I become fashion conscious?) I went to the internet cafe. I don't know why I didn't jus...