Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Student & Circus Artist
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Serendipity, Sliding Doors, Beneath Hill 60, Grease, Rent
- English, German (learning)
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing - Sailing - Circus - Reading - Music & Travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, don't make me choose!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing!
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I have been bitten (quite severely) by the travel bug and am itching to get back on the road! - 2.5 years just wasn't enough!!
I can't wait to experience new Places, taste new foods and meet new people - adding to my tapestry of life per se!
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
3 Things - Jun 3, 2015
A few days ago, on the day I set foot in Tasmania for the first time in a long time, my Dad and I took a walk. A walk that I'd gone on with Mum a few days before I left all that time ago. And ...
Over & Out! - Jul 5, 2015
2 years. 2 months. 2 weeks. 2 days. I can't quite comprehend that this is the final blog entry I will ever write for this blog. It’s been some amazing journey hasn't it. I was 18 when ...
A day with Adam, and the last of 20 - Jun 6, 2015
The last day! In two ways. Today is my last day in the Swiss Alps and it's also my last day of being 20. *sigh* I'm getting old. So of course today I was going to live it up as much as I could, not...