Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
A Long Awaited Reunion - Aug 16, 2013
Before I begin telling you about today, let me tell you about Christmas 2008 and the months that followed. For a lot of families, Christmas is a time for a family get-together. Where all the cou...
A day of exploring - Apr 24, 2015
What a productive day! And you are probably the ones who notice it the most. I was alone in the morning, so I got the laptop and blasted all of the blog entries I either needed to write or hadn't ...
Remembering a century ago - Apr 19, 2015
Chances are that after what I just spent on this tour I won't be eating at all for the next two weeks, but it something I needed to do. As ANZAC day is coming up in 5 days, and I am an Australia...