Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
Juggle Day! - May 3, 2015
Today was a very quiet day and the weather played a huge role in that. It was *****. We got about an hour of cloudy dry weather, so Casper and I bolted to the park to juggle. I tend to say I can...
Colour - May 2, 2015
After a relaxed breakfast with Tom and a nice delay waiting for a bus because the trains weren't running, I got on my way to Leeuwarden. To see a circus friend. Who was meeting me there at 1:30 an...
A little birdy told me.. - May 1, 2015
I began my day early to Groningen today, because there was a friend there that I needed to meet. And that alone needs explaining. I'm not sure how many of you have Twitter (or know what it is), b...