Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
A circus of friends - May 10, 2015
I did what any circus-obsessed girl does when she knows there is a circus festival on. I spent most of my day there. In fact, not alone actually. I ran into so many people that i knew from p...
In the middle of CircusStadt - May 9, 2015
This morning, my new friend from last night (who i have on Facebook but for the life of me I cannot find him and can't spell his name properly because i suck at this) and i did a bike tour around R...
The wizard of (flow)ers - May 8, 2015
To the person who decided to keep my Keukenhof Gardens ticket when it fell out of my bag rather than handing it back...I hope you get really bad snivvles and sneeze the whole day. It cost me do...