Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
Stand-up Sky Boarding - Jun 4, 2015
It's something about the weather, the place that I am, the people and the fact that I turn 21 this week that has turned me into an adventure seeking crazy person. I've hiked a lot, I've been kay...
The Perfect Day. - Jun 3, 2015
Sp apparently today is a wednesday...who knew? I am so caught up with this adventure I have found, I had no idea until my blog told me. And today was indeed such a good adventure and so so much...
A calming lake - Jun 17, 2015
Today, I spent my day reading and dancing around the house like a loon. Well most of it. I slept in a tiny bit today, because why not, and then because Francoise's house is so pretty, and I w...