Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
A different view of work - Jan 15, 2015
I didn't have work today, but I was going to see all of my colleagues-come-friends tonight because it was our slightly-late-because-Christmas-is-busy Christmas dinner. I began the day at noon with...
Off to the country with nothing.. - Jan 22, 2015
Today I left the hustle and bustle of the city and retreated to my hide-away at dear friends, Tim & Chris's place. This is the first time I have gone to their place that isn't at the beginni...
Reunion with Soup Boy (Adam) and Matilda - Jan 29, 2015
I don't think I can quite fathom how much I managed to fit into 9.5 hours today. Especially since I slept in! Which is always a nice start. I decided to go to the British Museum today, which was ...