Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
Today I don't feel like doing anything... - Jun 14, 2015
The rain. It had to come eventually. My lazy day. Also had to come eventually. Isn't it awesome they they both came on the same day??? I got up late, Francoise was out, so I went bac...
Only remembered for what we've done.. - Jun 24, 2015
I'm beginning to feel like the end is nigh. Which I suppose, given my head is screwed on at a reasonably straight angle...it is. I've not got long left in this place now, and I felt today li...
A place I wouldn't miss for the world - Jun 1, 2015
It's very rare that I have a place that I look forward to as a set destination. Most of the time, I wing it a bit and sometimes I don't go exactly where I planned. But Interlaken. Interlaken was...