Lisaajane's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality& Circus Performer
- Favourite music
- I love so many different types of music!!! Celtic music is in my blood! I'm open to almost anything
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Spirited Away, Clueless, Serendipity, Sliding Doors, (and to be different - Death Note) - Romantic/Comedy
- Favourite quote
- "My favourite thing is to go where I have never been" "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams"
- Interests and hobbies
- Circus, Photography/Graphic Art, Music, Spending time at the beach, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my Life!
- Favourite book
- I have a number of fave books, they are really good books though!!
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, Passionate, Loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- How can I choose one moment when the past 18 years have been full of amazing memories with amazing people?? I can't possibly choose one, but I take every moment as a blessing, so they're all amazing :D
The name is Lisa! but feel free to call me Lees :)
I am 19 and travelling the world. I am free!
I can't wait to experience new things, and meet new inspiring people :)
Until I see you,
Recent Entries by Lisaajane
People I meet at work feat. Jeff with a J - Dec 13, 2014
Wow...so this is going to be a huuuge collection of work moments because life has been hectic and they have added up quicker than I have written them down. I had two guys come through work, one lo...
I miss home - Dec 12, 2014
When you are sick (which I have well and truly been over the past week) you pick up on things about where you live and home that you wouldn't usually consider. It's not nice as it makes you miss ho...
McFlustered - Dec 11, 2014
When you're sick, you know your sick. And in all honesty, I think knowing your sick makes you think about being sick and in turn makes you sicker. But often fresh air, sleep and some fun are often...