Lionelrishi's Traveler Profile
- I work with computers
- Favourite music
- Rock, Nu Metal, Hip Hop, Soul, Funk, Pop
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Back to the Future, Alien, The Terminator, Fight Club
- English, Gujarati (mother tongue), Spanish (Intermediate)
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, Writing, Football, Cricket, Racket Sports
- Favourite book
- Life of PI
- My friends describe me as
- Adventureous, Socialable
Recent Entries by Lionelrishi
Duck heads and Chicken Feet - Mar 12, 2011
We arrived in Yichang, at the end of, what can only be described as a pretty dull "commute" down the Yangtze river, but had been sold to us as a mystical journey through the 3 Gorges, by everyone's...
Singalila will leave you singing - Feb 23, 2012
We get up before sunrise – with no sign of clouds or wind and head out outside into the biting cold! It's a good job we went and bought some decent down jackets a few days earlier in Darjeeli...
The day the earth stood still - Feb 22, 2012
The teahouse accommodation in Tongla is so much better than anything I could have imagined. My only previous trekking accommodation experiences have been extremely basic, so much so, that just the ...