Lindseyhehman's Traveler Profile
- English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- All too often fear stops you from going where you need to go.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, soccer, snowboarding, green tea, photography, exploring
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Relax and enjoy the ride.
- Favourite book
- Dave Eggers - How We Are Hungry
- My friends describe me as
- Excitable, restless & motivated
Recent Entries by Lindseyhehman
Beisbol & Volcano Boarding (Andy) - Jan 8, 2010
After an interesting longer than expected experience in San Miguel we were ready to head on to a new country. We decided to bypass Honduras as most of the major sites are on the Caribbean co...
Trujillo Peru Fast(er) Facts - Apr 15, 2010
There is an entire aisle dedicated to huge yogurt containters at the supermarket. Meanwhile, the milk is on a shelf near the eggs. Every other car is a taxi. Every taxi that drives by will honk at ...
Injury time in the only Swiss town in ARG (Andy) - Sep 2, 2010
San Carlos de Bariloche (or just Bariloche) is a city in the lakes region of Argentina tucked behind the Andes mountain range. It is famous in Argentina for two things; skiing and being a former N...