Lindasmejkal's Traveler Profile
- Retired School Administrator and Ed. Consultant
- Favourite music
- Milton, Wisconsin
- Favourite movie
- Many. Lately - "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"
- Hello, Good-bye, Please,Thank You and Vodka Tonic in about 5 languages
- Favourite quote
- Not all who wander are lost
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, planning next trip, beads, design, art and theatre anything but cooking.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- One thing? Impossible to pick just one.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Depends on who you talk to
Recent Entries by Lindasmejkal
Serendipity - Feb 2, 2012
Serendpity! That's exactly what it was! I knew the definition of course: the gift of finding good things accidentally; but I was soon to learn that "Serendip" is an Ariabic name for the island of S...
What to take, what to leave - Nov 8, 2012
Four days until the flight. The challenge? Carmen has convinced me that I can travel for a month with a carry-on bag. Because we are going to a hot climate I know that 4-5 gray/tan outfits and pack...
Royality at Tamarind Hill - Dec 5, 2012
Originally we planned to stay at two hotels in Galle. We had picked a small funky place in Galle Fort and a nicer place a bit out of the city proper named Tamarind Hill. After our first night in Ga...