Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Black Falls and Beautiful Views - Oct 18, 2015
We had breakfast at the hotel. I had an omelet, sausage, bacon and chocolate muffin with cranberry juice. Larry had grits with assorted pastries and orange juice. We left at 8:00 and headed north o...
Cass RR, Cheat Mt. Salamander RR, and AMT - Oct 17, 2015
We didn't have to be on the bus until 8:45 this morning. We had breakfast at the hotel. Larry had sausage gravy and biscuits and I had oatmeal and yogurt. Everyone took the same seats on the bus so...
Pickin' and Grinnin' - Oct 16, 2015
Shortly after we arrived at the Worthington Methodist Church on N. High Street about 9:40, the Pioneer Trails bus arrived to pick us up. We recognized faces from other trips right away. After every...