Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
An Even Dozen - Sep 25, 2016
We were up and at breakfast at 8:30. Today we shared our breakfast time with two women from Columbus. Yet another feast: another quiche and pancakes with all the fixings. We packed up and said good...
Steam Train, Manor House and More Beer - Sep 24, 2016
Another feast for breakfast this morning: fresh fruit, fresh juice, huge omelet with sausage, tomato, mushroom and cheese, french toast and muffins. We were with a couple from Dayton who were off t...
Cuyahoga Valley National Park - Sep 23, 2016
Breakfast was at 8:30 this morning. What a feast! Donna had teapots with water keeping hot over candles and a wonderful selection of teas. The orange juice was freshly squeezed. There were croissan...