Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Another Day in Paradise - Jan 28, 2015
We got up at 5:30, breakfast at 6:00, left at 6:30 for Corcovado National Park where the true end of the road is. So we have traveled all the way around the Osa Peninsula as far as the road goes an...
Canopy Walk, Zipline and Curi-Cancha - Jan 23, 2015
Before breakfast I spotted Emerald Toucanets in the tree across from our balcony. We had breakfast at 7:00. It was served family style with the fruit coming first, then eggs and toast, then pancake...
The End of the Road - Jan 27, 2015
We were up today at 7:15 and spent some time packing last minute things. I fit all of my extra stuff and Larry's extra stuff in my big bag and used his carry-on for what I am taking. The rest will ...