Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Calton Hill, Holyrood Palace and the Miracle Mile - Aug 28, 2015
The alarm went off at 8:00 but we were slow to get out of bed this morning. When we were ready we headed out to Sainsbury's, a grocery store, around the corner to find something for breakfast becau...
Castles and the Military Tatoo - Aug 27, 2015
QNo pictures available yet for this blog. Camera is still very dead. I will be getting a new one for our trip to Seattle in September as soon as we get home. We got up at 7:30 and had breakfast ...
Oban, Loch Awe, Inverary, and Luss - Aug 26, 2015
Sorry there are not pictures yet. I will add them later. My camera is still very dead! I have been taking them on my phone but the process is too cumbersome to do now. We got up at 7:15 and had ...