Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Troll, Locks, Discovery Park and Beer - Sep 22, 2015
Today we got up about 8:00 after Larry checked us in for the flight home at 7:40. We had breakfast at the Days Inn, an adequate continental breakfast. After breakfast we headed west on 90 and misse...
River Walk, Football, Golf, Football and Beer - Sep 20, 2015
We got up later and went to breakfast about 9:00. Shortly after we got back from breakfast we started watching football. This was different than I have ever experienced before because Erin does fan...
Fruit Loop, Mt. Hood and Beer - Sep 15, 2015
We slept in a little today because the places we wanted to stop on the Fruit Loop didn't open until 10:00 or later. So we had time for a leisurely breakfast of cereal, juice and I had yogurt. It wa...