Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Getting to Know Sydney - Jan 29, 2016
We were up and ready to go about 8:30. We stopped at a street side cafe for muffins for breakfast. Our first destination for the day was the Sydney Tower Eye a structure that reminded me of the Spa...
We Love Melbourne - Jan 19, 2016
I was awake at 5:15 and up shortly. I got dressed and headed to the lobby by the elevators to post my blog and check email. Larry, Derek and I were ready to go by 8:00. Erin didn't have to be at th...
Kangaroo Island - Day 3 - Jan 23, 2016
Today we had breakfast at 8:00 and were at Flinders Chase National Park Visitor Center shortly before 9:00. We talked to the lady at the desk for a bit and looked through the exhibits and gift shop...