Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
The Emerald Ring of Kerry - May 21, 2016
We got up at 7:15, breakfast at 8:00 and we were supposed to leave at 8:30 but it was closer to 8:45. We headed for the Ring of Kerry on a bright sunny morning with blue skies and fluffy white clou...
Are We There Yet? - May 20, 2016
We were up early to have bags out at 7:45, be at breakfast by 8:00, and on the bus by 8:45. For breakfast I had a scone, muesli, and pancakes. Derek had scrambled eggs and the buffet. Larry had por...
Crystal, Marble, Drum, Cathedral, Beer and More - May 19, 2016
We had breakfast shortly before 9:00. They had a cold buffet which included all of the usual foods plus a whole ham from which to cut slices. Once seated at the table we could order from the hot me...