Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Horses, Garden, Silverware and Birdwatching - May 23, 2016
Today it was 8:00 breakfast and 9:00 departure for the Irish National Stud Farm and Japanese Gardens. What a combination! We are now in County Kildare and the topography has changed again from moun...
Full of Blarney - May 22, 2016
We were up and at breakfast by 8:00 and left Killarney an hour later. It was another day of much riding on the bus but this time with sun and fluffy clouds even if the temperature was a little cool...
The Emerald Ring of Kerry - May 21, 2016
We got up at 7:15, breakfast at 8:00 and we were supposed to leave at 8:30 but it was closer to 8:45. We headed for the Ring of Kerry on a bright sunny morning with blue skies and fluffy white clou...