Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Home - Abe's and Ours - Nov 4, 2016
We had plenty of time this morning as the bus didn't leave until 9:00. We had our breakfast in the Cascades American Grill. There was a wonderful buffet, the best yet. We had a leisurely breakfast ...
From Blues to Country - Nov 3, 2016
Thursday, November 3, 2016 Bags were ready to be picked up inside our door at 7:30. We went down to the Breakfast Buffet. The bus drivers, David and Keith. sat with us during breakfast. After br...
Graceland and Memphis - Nov 2, 2016
We got up at 7:30 and went down to breakfast. It was first class. They had a chef who would make an omelet to order. There was a hostess to seat us and a server who took care of our drinks. The res...