Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Finally Home - Sep 29, 2014
I woke up between 4 and 5 and wrote blogs for over two hours. I had to do them in Word to post later because we didn't want to pay the 10 bucks for the Wifi. Then I got another hour's sleep before ...
The LONGEST Day - Sep 28, 2014
We got up at 7:00 to leave by 7:45 but we were all ready quicker than that. So we went to the underground and got our breakfast at the bakery and ate it standing at a little table. Then we went to ...
Our Last Day in Munich - Sep 27, 2014
We are wearing down and had another late morning. We decided to head to Oktoberfest before having breakfast and we got there about 11:00. Larry, Erin and I had Kaiserschmarrn pancakes with raisins ...