Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Home Sweet Ohio - Apr 26, 2015
I got up at 6:15 and Larry at 6:30. We were at breakfast by 6:55. I had a small biscuit with a little gravy, a few scrambled eggs and a yogurt. Larry had eggs and biscuits and gravy. We were all on...
Heading North: Billy Graham and Lake Norman - Apr 25, 2015
We got up at 6:15 and got our luggage out before 7:00. Then we went downstairs for breakfast. I had bacon and eggs with fruit and yogurt with 1/2 a biscuit. Larry had eggs, oatmeal, grits, and the ...
Lighthouse, Dolphins, Savannah and Theater - Apr 24, 2015
I got up at 7:15 to get ready for the day. We went down to breakfast and it was really good. I had eggs, sausage, fruit and yogurt. Larry had eggs and grits. We got on the bus at 8:30 and headed to...