Lindakhaas's Traveler Profile
- Retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Christian. rock, pop, classical, Celtic, folk, jazz, lots of different kinds
- Favourite movie
- The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
- Favourite quote
- To Cease to Change is to Cease to Grow - Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman
- Interests and hobbies
- Birdwatching, traveling, reading, growing herbs, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Favourite book
- Too many to pick just one - Cheaper by the Dozen when I was younger
- My friends describe me as
- spiritual, intelligent, involved
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children, Derek and Erin. I guess that is two amazing moments.
Recent Entries by Lindakhaas
Out of the Heat, Back to the Cold, Hints - Jan 30, 2015
I was up early and regretted that I had given Larry my binoculars to pack. There were many active birds that I could see down the hill from our balcony. I could ID the Black-mandibled Toucans but t...
On the Road Again to the Osa Peninsula - Jan 26, 2015
We had breakfast at 8:00 and were on the road by 9:00. We drove for four hours with two stops. One was for a restroom break and the other was more interesting. We stopped in a little village in the...
Manuel Antonio N. P., Rest, Sunset Dinner - Jan 25, 2015
Today we had breakfast at 7:30 at the bar/restaurant at the hotel. The usual mango juice, fruit (bananas, pineapple, papaya, watermelon), scrambled eggs with toast and beans and rice. We were off t...