Lexapplegate's Traveler Profile
- Favourite quote
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Experience as many other cultures as possible.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Life constantly surprises, confuses, frustrates, impresses, and satisfies me. To identify any one moment as the "most amazing" is impossible.
Recent Entries by Lexapplegate
Forever Wouldn't Be Long Enough - Aug 21, 2013
Being at home is immensely underrated. As kids grow up, they can't wait to leave home. I remember having that feeling once or twice - but I think I thought it would feel a lot more like freedom a...
Whirlwind Weekend in London - Apr 6, 2013
My first trip to the glorified United Kingdom's city of London - my first trip to the continent of Europe actually (not counting a layover in Athens or the Europe-side of Istanbul, Turkey).... it w...
Settling In - Aug 30, 2011
The last couple of days here have been spent shopping. The apartment had some basic things when I got here but, let's face it, one roll of toilet paper (about half the size they are in the US) is n...