Lespank's Traveler Profile
- Not sure yet...
- Favourite music
- Almost everything(Nothing too hardcore)
- Sydney, Australia
- Favourite movie
- To pick one out of a fair few... Baraka... because it made me become more passionate about my home... earth.
- Favourite quote
- "True love is being yourself" - Brylee Todd
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Photography, Writing, Partying, loads more...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- write my memoirs
- Favourite book
- Manhood by Steve Biddulph
- My friends describe me as
- honest, funny, loving, social, crazy, calm, open and happy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Letting myself begin to feel and share love... properly... when i stopped sitting on the rim of life and began to swim in it...
Recent Entries by Lespank
Here's your juice Mr Depp... - Jul 7, 2004
The work was quite hard... We were told that we had to give the crew anything they asked for... and yet were also told certain rules about what they could have and when... (e.g. they couldn't have ...
New Arrivals - Nov 4, 2004
Two good friends, Sami & Claire arrived in London in early November... It was great to have some friends from home around again... for some time I'd been missing them, someone who knew all of my "i...
Vampire Le Spank and The Lovely Cruella de Ville - Oct 31, 2004
We were all set... During the week we'd gone shopping in Slough, avoided the mutants, searched through the shops and found our costumes for the big party... Anita searched forever and finally found...