Lesleyrose's Traveler Profile
- Human Resources Manager
- Favourite music
- All music
- Favourite movie
- Ones with happy endings and comedies
- English, Afrikaans
- Favourite quote
- Life begins the minute you step out of your comfort zone
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, writing, relaxing, drinking and socialising
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Too many to mention although I've ticked off a hellavu lot on my bucket list thus far
- Favourite book
- The one I'm going to write
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Has to be when my daughter was born and second to that is this last month in America!
Recent Entries by Lesleyrose
New York, New York!! - Nov 25, 2012
Oh my word, I have just had the most incredible day... I could not have chosen a better end point to the best adventure ever! I've just got back to the hotel room and realized I've been on my feet ...
The streets of Philadelphia - Nov 24, 2012
Let me start off by saying that the midday temperature here today was 3 degrees. And with the windchill factor it must've been close to -10 degrees. I popped into the visitors centre this morning t...
Washington DC - Nov 24, 2012
I'm really glad I chose to stay in Washington DC overnight. I was up bright and early, checked out, stored my bags at the hotel and then galloped to Union Station to hop onto the City Sightseeing b...