Lesandsteve's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Indie, Classical
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings
- English, Gaelic, French, German, bit of Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Scuba Diving, Live Music
- Favourite book
- Too many to list-anything by Stephen King or David Baldacci
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Our travelling experiences!
Recent Entries by Lesandsteve
Canberra - Apr 11, 2008
When we got to Canberra we booked into a hostel for a night. Sarah from work in Melbourne was flying down the following day and we were spending 3 days at her parents place with Sarah giving us the...
Sydney - Apr 9, 2008
Sydney, second time round.....we decided to take it easy and do the things we didn't get around to the first time we visited here. So we relaxed for a day or two. We went to Sydney zoo to see the n...
Beautiful Nurses and Wobbegongs! - Apr 5, 2008
Boy are we glad we came here! The scuba diving was right up there with our Similan Islands experience! Where do we start..... We booked a half day's diving (2 dives) with the Fish Rock Dive cent...