Lesandsteve's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Indie, Classical
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings
- English, Gaelic, French, German, bit of Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Scuba Diving, Live Music
- Favourite book
- Too many to list-anything by Stephen King or David Baldacci
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Our travelling experiences!
Recent Entries by Lesandsteve
Bia Hoi in Hanoi - Dec 31, 2006
Hanoi was ok (sorry guys but we cant love everywhere!) It was very polluted with lots of fumes from the thousands of motorbikes but it was the hostel that left a bad taste The hostel we stayed ...
Wellington living - Jan 25, 2009
We've kinda settled in Wellington for a while so here are some photos from the last year............ :)
The Tongariro Crossing - Feb 5, 2010
Our friend Matt and his folks decided it would be great if their bach in Tongariro was invaded for the weekend by a bunch of foreigners so we happily obliged! We took in the Tongariro Crossing whil...