Lesandsteve's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Indie, Classical
- Favourite movie
- Lord of the Rings
- English, Gaelic, French, German, bit of Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Scuba Diving, Live Music
- Favourite book
- Too many to list-anything by Stephen King or David Baldacci
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Our travelling experiences!
Recent Entries by Lesandsteve
Chilling in Chiang Mai - Dec 9, 2006
Chiang Mai is a city worlds apart from Bangkok. It's really laid back and quiet compared to the capital. The night market is crazy busy though and always packed. Rented a moped and went up to Doi S...
Canberra - Apr 11, 2008
When we got to Canberra we booked into a hostel for a night. Sarah from work in Melbourne was flying down the following day and we were spending 3 days at her parents place with Sarah giving us the...
Sydney - Apr 9, 2008
Sydney, second time round.....we decided to take it easy and do the things we didn't get around to the first time we visited here. So we relaxed for a day or two. We went to Sydney zoo to see the n...