Leomcyr's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Any Action Movie Will Do
- Favourite quote
- Progress Not Perfection
- Interests and hobbies
- Our dogs, Fishing with my wife, Writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be So Tired I'm Ready to Rest
- Favourite book
- There are many
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- We are fortunate. There have been so many such moments we would not know where to begin.
Recent Entries by Leomcyr
A Fishing Paradise - Sep 3, 2014
We climbed into Rob’s Isuzu with a long drive ahead of us. Our two primary destinations were Playa Coco and Playa Hermosa. These towns are to the north of where we ended our excursion yesterd...
Feeling at Home in Tanarindo and Langosta - Sep 2, 2014
Tuesday, our first day with Rob, we rode through Tamarindo and down the unpaved road to Playa Langosta to the south. Along the way, we stopped at the business owned by Rob’s wife. She sells a...
We Reach Guancaste - Sep 1, 2014
We bid our group members goodbye and began the drive from San Jose to Tamarindo, Guanacaste. There were only three of us now: Susanne Cliver, Beth and myself. We left San Jose for Guanacaste wit...