Leomcyr's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Any Action Movie Will Do
- Favourite quote
- Progress Not Perfection
- Interests and hobbies
- Our dogs, Fishing with my wife, Writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be So Tired I'm Ready to Rest
- Favourite book
- There are many
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- We are fortunate. There have been so many such moments we would not know where to begin.
Recent Entries by Leomcyr
We See the Great Migration - Jan 24, 2012
January 24, 2012 – Day 4 We depart the Ngorongoro Serena at 8:30 A.M. and head for Olduvai Gorge and the Serengeti. The roads are very rough. Our vehicle has two flat tires. I learn flat t...
Cape Buffalo Falls to Lions - Jan 25, 2012
January 25, 2012 – Day 5 We are up early. We leave for a game drive at 7:30 A.M. but breakfast first. The chef has the skillets ready and makes whatever type of omelet we want. I nearly dr...
A Fishing Paradise - Sep 3, 2014
We climbed into Rob’s Isuzu with a long drive ahead of us. Our two primary destinations were Playa Coco and Playa Hermosa. These towns are to the north of where we ended our excursion yesterd...