Leisurely_nomad's Traveler Profile
- Graduate Student
- Favourite music
- Mainstream, House, Inspirational, Katy Perry
- Favourite movie
- The Knowing, 50 First Dates, The Girl Next Door, The Devil Wears Prada
- Filipino, English
- Favourite quote
- Looking forward makes walking easier.
- Interests and hobbies
- Places, Food, Music, Dogs, Parks, Markets, Bargains
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To explore Norway one more time...I'm in love with the place itself, marvelous!
- Favourite book
- Angels and Demons
- My friends describe me as
- Open-minded, extreme
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having my partner.
Recent Entries by Leisurely_nomad
Intramuros: A City Space for Walking Tour - Jun 1, 2011
This walking trip of mine in Intramuros is my third time around: first, with my foreign friends from Switzerland and the UK, second with my family, third with my close friend Annabel who is havi...
Coron, Palawan: The Cheapest, Best Holiday Ever - Feb 3, 2011
I have just been to Palawan this year of February together with my two Filipino friends Macky and Jomai and my partner from Europe. It was our first time ever to visit Coron and we experienced some...