Leeskeet's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- hip hop, acoustic
- Favourite movie
- sin nombre, 3:10 to yuma, anchorman
- english and a bit of french
- Favourite quote
- "i saw this girl and thought she was really hot but i didn't realise she was pregnant"........"what did you think she was, a camel?"
- Interests and hobbies
- surfing, travelling, cooking, skating, drinking, laughing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- catch a shark
- Favourite book
- the heroin diaries
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- my last day in the caribbean walking back from a party in the middle of nowhere as the sun came up, then waking up gater and going surfing
Recent Entries by Leeskeet
Halong bay - Oct 27, 2012
We got a 4hr minibus to Halong Bay, ready to board our boat for a lunch of local seafood, a night on board out in the bay and a sunrise breakfast on deck followed by a morning of kayaking and snork...
Hanoi - Oct 26, 2012
After a short flight from Bangkok, we arrived at Hanoi airport at about 9am. It was already about 32 degrees! We caught a minibus into the city centre, on the way passing a row of whole barbecued d...
Oct 25, 2012 - Oct 25, 2012