Leehorscraft's Traveler Profile
- Former Student, unemployed currently
- Favourite music
- Most things really (apart from Rap). However I am more of a movie fan
- Brighton, East Sussex
- Favourite movie
- Too many favourites to list. Braveheart, American History X, Scent of a Woman, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Mad Max, The Matrix, American Beauty, Terminator 1 and 2...
- Favourite quote
- Mmm let me get back to you on that one
- Interests and hobbies
- Movies, playing and watching sports (love tennis), days out/travelling, sight-seeing, surfing the Internet, videogames
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Thats a bit heavy. Can't think of anything in particular. I hoped to have travelled a lot and done many things. But having a happy and enjoyable life is I suppose what everyone wants.
- Favourite book
- Don't read that much
- My friends describe me as
- You'll have to ask them!!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Graduating from Uni possibly. Im going abroad to experience hopefully many amazing moments with new friends in new places.
Recent Entries by Leehorscraft
Singapore Day 102 (Aug 30th) - Aug 30, 2009
Today with my new mate Gabrielle from Germany we went for a meal in Chinatown at midday. We must have been insane to go out today because it was pouring hard with rain. Chinatown is another part of...
Singapore Day 103 (Aug 31st) - Aug 31, 2009
Today in Singapore me Gabrielle and Doris, a new addition to our group, headed to Changi Village to check the place out as it had been recommended in the Lonely Planet Guide book. This trip was qui...
Singapore Day 101 (Aug 29th) - Aug 29, 2009
Today I had my first full day in Singapore! First of all I went with my new acquaintance (forgotten the name) around Little India, a part of Singapore where a large population of Indians are based ...