Ldanroy's Traveler Profile
- I was a Software Programer and Harriet was a school teacher
- Favourite music
- Folk and current
- Favourite quote
- If you want something done ask a busy man, the other has no time. - Elbert Hubert
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Golf, and Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Enjoy life to its fullest
- Favourite book
- The True Believer and Mysteries
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of our son
Recent Entries by Ldanroy
World Cruise Itenery - Apr 2, 2009
Cruise Facts: We will be sailing on the Tahitian Princes. It is one of the smallest ships in the Princess Fleet, only carrying 670 passengers. Our world cruise has been divided into two book...
Pitcairn Island (Scenic Cruising) - Feb 1, 2009
The captain informed us last evening that a longboat from Pitcairn Island would be coming out to the ship to pick up provisions. The island has approximately 48 inhabitants and they rely on passing...
Cruise Friends - May 15, 2009
By the time that we had completed our World Cruise, we had met many new people both passengers and crew members. Yes, even the ship. They were our extended family while we enjoyed the adventure of ...