Laurick's Traveler Profile
- Student: working toward a BS in Television/Radio at Ithaca College
- Favourite music
- All kinds, but right now I'm enjoying the jazzy acoustic stuff
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride
- English, working on Hindi
- Interests and hobbies
- Filmmaking, storytelling, and being a foodie
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Work in Antarctica
- Favourite book
- Oh, don't make me pick
- My friends describe me as
- Quiet - but only at first
Recent Entries by Laurick
Sand, sun, shipwreck, fun! - Mar 11, 2007
I'm back at the homestay after a week in Goa, a beach state just as heavily influenced by the Portuguese colonists as the hippies that flocked there in the '60s and '70s (and, judging from what I s...
People think we can't be assimilated - Feb 24, 2007
Hello all! I know it's been a long time since I've written - things here in Delhi continue on their merry way, sometimes positively, sometimes negatively, oftentimes both. I've discovered the bus s...
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine - Feb 11, 2007
It's been raining cats and dogs (or cows and dogs) in Delhi the past two days. I'd long been wondering if it rained outside of monsoon season here, so that question was answered. Even so, everyone ...