Lauren.warnecke's Traveler Profile
- dance artist, educator and administrator
- Favourite music
- mostly folk, alternative and classical, with an occasional show tune
- San Mateo, CA
- Favourite movie
- March of the Penguins, Pan's Labyrinth, Shawshank Redemption, Amadeus, Saving Face
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- "If I know what is precious to you, and you know what is precious to me, and we meet and we start a conversation, we will have a much better conversation. ( Yo-Yo Ma)"
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, biking, knitting and crafts, compost, cooking and baking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Figure it Out
- Favourite book
- Oranges are Not the Only Fruit, Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prarie, Pride and Prejudice, A Walk in the Woods
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting at a foggy campsite on the AT with a cup of instant coffee.
Recent Entries by Lauren.warnecke
The Pyramids - Dec 30, 2007
Today we took a bus ride an hour out of Mexico City to Tlalnepantla, where the ancient city of Teotihuacan is located. Here are some of the most magnificently intact ruins from the Aztec Empire. Th...
Stuck in Charlotte - Jan 9, 2008
So we are stuck in Charlotte where our layover was delayed a bit. However Charlotte has one thing we've been lacking our entire trip.....WIRELESS INTERNET!! I've posted some pictures and entries fr...
Mariachis Garibaldi!! - Dec 30, 2007
Our friends Sandy and Chad arrived yesterday, and today we enjoyed a full day around Mexico City together. After a breakfast of tamales and huevos (eggs-none for me thanks), we headed out on the me...