Lauraoztravels's Traveler Profile
- Marketing Executive . . . although not right now!
- Favourite music
- Snow Patrol & Kings of Leon are my favs, oh and Boyzone of course!
- Favourite movie
- Most rom coms, Moulin Rouge and Twilight
- English only I'm afraid
- Favourite quote
- Things happen for a reason
- Interests and hobbies
- Shopping, partying, seeing new things and meeting new people
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to Australia!
- Favourite book
- Don't have one
- My friends describe me as
- hopefully as being nice!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I was most happiest was when I found out I got a 2:1 degree, I'd worked so hard for it and was sure I wouldn't get it so was very, very excited when I did.
Recent Entries by Lauraoztravels
Coffs Harbour to Byron Bay - Mar 23, 2011
We had to check out our room at 9.30 so it was a fairly early morning for us so we had breakfast, stored our luggage away and went to check out the botanical gardens with Laura and Nigo (Spanish gu...
Coffs Harbour - Mar 22, 2011
After 7 hours on the Greyhound coach we arrived in Coffs Harbour bright and early at 5.30am and got picked up and taken to the hostel we were staying in. We had to wait until 8 to check in so we ha...
Farewell Coogee & Sydney - Mar 21, 2011
So after 4 months of living in Coogee today is finally the day I leave to travel up the East Coast with Gemma to Cairns, with several stops on the way. Today was a good but sad day, we got up ea...