Lauraexplorer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- italian, english, chinese
- Interests and hobbies
- skiing boarding, dancing, singing, languages and of course travels
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world, make friends in all the countries
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- crazy yet quite, determined, comitted and loyal
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing children in India overjoyed to see me spend time with them. Then crying with them as I left, they made a speech about how glad they were that we had not judged them we just loved them.
Recent Entries by Lauraexplorer
The rush to........hospital - Jul 30, 2007
Well what a dramatic night it was! At about 10pm I decided to settle down to sleep, for tomorrow was safari day! My bowels were producing a spectacular show all night so in order to rehydrate mysel...
Angri - Oct 6, 2007
Angri is my hometown, situated in Salerno, and next to the village where Al Capone lived. It is an amazing place with such great history; such as the tale of castle Doria. It is NOT a tourist area,...
Norway - Oct 6, 2007
A truly amazing place, the ten hour journey from oslo to bergen is a must; not only are there good views but there's the occasional tourist stop to see performances next to a waterfall! As photos s...