Laura_sheen's Traveler Profile
- Management Consultant
- English and Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Horse riding, dancing, scuba diving, travelling...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Too many to mention. If I want to do something that much I do it, then find a new "must-do"!
- Favourite book
- The Horse Whisperer, Pride and Prejudice
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment was a whole month of moments - the time I spent working in Parque Ambue Ari in Bolivia with Nico (a 3 yr old jungle puma). Incredible :)
Recent Entries by Laura_sheen
Parque Life - Blockades, Jaguar, Random thoughts.. - Jul 30, 2012
Hello all! Sorry its been so long since I last wrote!!! Time is passing so fast, and I seem to be busy all the time! As you may well have guessed from the lack of contact, I'm still at the pa...
Parque Life - The story of Inti, Wara and Yassi - Jul 1, 2012
For the first 6 weeks I spent at the Parque I was working with three puma sisters. Here is their story: Inti, Wara and Yassi Back in 2005, a Bolivian volunteer for Communidad Inti Wara Yassi ...
Parque Life - So what am I actually doing here...? - Jul 1, 2012
Hello hello hello! Firstly, sorry for the inordinate amount of time it has taken me to get round to writing this blog entry! Life is just so busy, and internet time is so short... And, if I'm ho...