Laowaibensen's Traveler Profile
- History Teacher
- Favourite music
- Rock, techno, hip hop, classical, instrumental
- Favourite movie
- The Life Aquatic, Boondock Saints, Kingdom of Heaven, Snatch
- English, Spanish, Coming soon Mandarin Chinese
- Favourite quote
- "Mr. Churchill, you're drunk!" ------ "Yes, ma'am,and you're ugly. However, in the morning I'll be sober." -- Winston Churchil
- Interests and hobbies
- Mountain Biking, canoeing, snowboarding, video games, new books, new movies, old books, cultural exchange, fattening food
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Never, ever settle.
- Favourite book
- The Christian Bible
- My friends describe me as
- outgoing, dynamic, strange, undisciplined, interesting
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- That would be now, I'm coming out of life threatening circumstances and moving literally and figuratively into the light.
Recent Entries by Laowaibensen
Dumpling Boomerang - Dec 17, 2013
So I'm a bit late in writing this but whatever. This past summer I had the great fortune to have my parents visit. (Which of course meant they paid for a ton of stuff) I had selected several gre...
Sun & Surf - Jun 12, 2013
It didn't all begin well .... So on my last voyage, a business trip for a work conference in Nanjing, I had a bit of a snafu. Actually the whole trip was one long, aggravating exercise in futili...
Rain and poop in the eye - Jun 6, 2013
Yeah so.... I nearly always take the fast train here in China. It's cheaper than air, and here they're actually concerned with public transport because there's so many damned people... I'm go...