Lakaitgreg's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classic Rock! It's always a good day if I have some Queen and Zeppelin to listen to
- Favourite movie
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- English, Spanish, Italian, and oh so helpfully, I know Latin
- Favourite quote
- "What is that you express in your eyes? It seems more to me than all the words I have read in my life" -Walt Whitman
- Favourite book
- Life of Pi, Shawdow of the Wind, or Blindness
Recent Entries by Lakaitgreg
Solita - Oct 11, 2009
Thanks to Christopher Columbus, we here in Chile have a day off on Monday. Because of the day off on Monday, everyoneeee went to Mendoza. I however, am saving my money, and thus did not go to Mendo...
Cuidate - Oct 4, 2009
Normally I am a complete and total pansy. I get the slightest sniffle and I am in bed for the day. The minute I cough I'm popping some airborne in a glass and chugging it immediately... and doing s...
This Is Chileno, not Spanish - Aug 3, 2009
Chilean Spanish is different. Granted, dropping the s is also a very Spain spanish thing. However, the slang and vocab here is so abundant that you can hardly understand a conversation if you don't...