Lacynoel's Traveler Profile
- English (native), a tiny bit of Chinese, and Arabic soon (hopefully!)
- Favourite quote
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.-- Innocents Abroad
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Photography, Music, Books
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make a difference.
- Favourite book
- Can't even attempt to answer this question. Currently reading: Confederates in the Attic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Traveling around China for 7 weeks with some pretty amazing people was fantastic, but the simple moments in my life are sometimes just as sweet.
Recent Entries by Lacynoel
Walk Like an Egyptian = Riots? - Feb 2, 2011
So, here is the last update I promised a while back. With everything going on in Egypt these days I thought it would only be appropriate to update it now. It has been a weird start to the semes...
Walking in a Winter Wonderland - Dec 29, 2010
So, yes, I realize that I am back in the United States now-- back to reality, if you will-- but I feel bad not summing up my last week in Switzerland. After making it onto the airplane around 9...
Goodbyes Are Always Tough - Dec 17, 2010
Well, as you readers probably know, I am already home, but for the sake of writing about (nearly) everything on my trip I am going to rewind a bit to cover the last few weeks of my trip. Here I go:...