Kymrobey's Traveler Profile
- Primary School Teacher
- Favourite music
- Both types-Rock and Metal
- Favourite movie
- Donnie Darko, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Mad Max, Halloween, the ones I make at home when I'm drunk.
- Favourite quote
- You want to do what to me???
- Interests and hobbies
- All of them, except knitting (which is more of a career than a hobby)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The DIrt by Motley Crue & The Herion Diaries by Nikki Sixx
- My friends describe me as
- Mildly retarded?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Answering this question on this awesome blog site. It's all downhill from here :-(
Recent Entries by Kymrobey
Day 2.5 - Jul 13, 2015
Today was the day we would find out how Ally went at the passport office getting her emergency passport sorted so she could join us in Indonesia. While we received updates from home about the situa...
Our last day in Indonesia - Jul 20, 2015
This was our last day of the trip. We weren't flying out until midnight so we had a full day ahead of us. We went down to the breakfast area to have our buffet lunch that was included with our room...
Back to Kuta and Legian - Jul 19, 2015
We got up with no plans at all for the day, including where we were going to stay next, as we returned to Kuta for the final leg of our trip. As it was a typically beautiful warm day, we spent th...