Kwagssd3's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Coldplay, Ray Charles,,,depends on my mood
- San Diego
- Favourite movie
- Blood Diamond
- English and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but rather the silence of our friends"
- Interests and hobbies
- Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Piano, Singing, Karaoke, TRAVELING!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the continents of the world and inspire the next generation to greatness!
- Favourite book
- The Power of One
- My friends describe me as
- Passionate, loyal, humorous, committed, and an idealist.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I like to think of most of my life as amazing. But by far, the most amazing moment was conducting a live band for my 24th birthday in Munich, Germany.
Recent Entries by Kwagssd3
I don't ever want to leave - Sep 23, 2014
Nothing is more powerful than an idea. Ideas spring people to action and bring the future to our doorstep. Ideas transform current problems into integrated solutions. Ideas propel humanity forward ...
Daily Bliss - Jun 16, 2014
For those of you who are familiar with San Diego, you know it is nothing like Los Angeles. While they share similar climates and much of the western coastline, the people themselves are worlds apar...
LA isn't so bad! - Jun 13, 2014
Los Angeles In the past, I hardly saw Los Angeles as the "City of Angels." To me it seemed overcrowded, poorly planed and soulless. And when Roy learned that The Desparate Housewives wasn't rea...