Kudra's Traveler Profile
- Business Owner
- Favourite music
- all kinds of electronic stuff!
- English, Thai
- Favourite quote
- "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having"
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Silver Metal Lover by Tanith Lee
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's all amazing: I've done far too much amazing stuff to possibly pick one moment... I could maybe do a top ten...
Recent Entries by Kudra
BM! - Aug 29, 2009
Okay, enough pre-amble - I'm sure you're mostly keen to hear what actually happened in the desert, yah? <br style="text-shadow: none; "><br style="text-shadow: none; ">We drove for most of Sunday a...
Prep.... - Aug 28, 2009
A couple of days of BM prep, and we were heading down to RV place to pick up our GIANT RV. Yes it was so huge that I was worried about our plans to stay at Harbin Hot Springs that night, but everyo...
Salt Lake - Aug 26, 2009
From there we headed to Salt Lake City to see Depeche Mode - for the first time ever I had luggage get sent on a different plane - I think it may have had something to do with not tipping the guy w...