Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Sta Cruz Fiesta and other stories - May 2, 2015
Friday am Allan headed off to his seminar again, and Andoy and I decided to do another run into Kalibo. Both ways was a bit of an adventure. We got on the first one after a bit of a wait....
Grocery Shopping - May 16, 2015
Now this might not be the experience all over the Philippines or even for other people, but this is my experience. First off, in the country, most shopping is done in the local market. This is w...
Bayangan Festival 2015 - May 14, 2015
Last year was my first year being here during the Cultural Festival Lezo has during their fiesta weeks. Only 4 years old this festival is growing year by year and this years was certainly the best ...