Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Basketball in the Philippines (and other sports) - May 18, 2015
Each year when I visit I am struck by just how popular basketball is in the Philippines. It is like it is in the blood of the people who live there. If there is a open area in the street, in the ya...
Sta Cruz Fiesta and other stories - May 2, 2015
Friday am Allan headed off to his seminar again, and Andoy and I decided to do another run into Kalibo. Both ways was a bit of an adventure. We got on the first one after a bit of a wait....
Grocery Shopping - May 16, 2015
Now this might not be the experience all over the Philippines or even for other people, but this is my experience. First off, in the country, most shopping is done in the local market. This is w...