Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Back to Lezo - Family Week - May 1, 2014
Our return from Boracay was heralded as always by silence and sleep. After a few days of non stop fun and sun, rest is important. Afternoon was spent unpacking and cleaning up, but in the eve...
Hanging out in Lezo - Jan 24, 2012
After Ati Atihan and Boracay we had a few days where we just hung out around Lezo, and did some shopping trips into Kalibo. Lezo is a small town separated into several <a target="_blank" h...
Eat, Swim, Drink, Relax, Sleep - It's Boracay!!! - Apr 28, 2014
Monday morning we were up and ready to head off to Boracay, the resort island about 90 minutes from Allan's town. While in the past we have taken public transportation, we booked a van ...