Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Eat, Swim, Drink, Relax, Sleep - It's Boracay!!! - Apr 28, 2014
Monday morning we were up and ready to head off to Boracay, the resort island about 90 minutes from Allan's town. While in the past we have taken public transportation, we booked a van ...
Another week in the Island Paradise - Jan 19, 2012
After Ati Atihan we spent a few days in Lezo, and by Thursday we were off to <a target="_blank" href="http://www.islandboracay.com/map_ 03.jpg" rel="nofollow">Boraca</a><a target="_b...
Flying Home - May 23, 2014
Flight's home are always a bit of a downer. You look forward to your own bed and back to routine, but who wants vacations to end, especially ones as special as this one. We got up early and said...