Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Flying Home - May 23, 2014
Flight's home are always a bit of a downer. You look forward to your own bed and back to routine, but who wants vacations to end, especially ones as special as this one. We got up early and said...
It's Manila Baby! - May 19, 2014
Monday morning we were up early to head to the airport to fly to Manila! Happy because we are heading to a nice hotel with Air conditioning and hot showers and sad because we are leaving friends an...
First Few Days - Apr 26, 2014
We drove though the city of Kalibo and then the town on Numancia and along the Lezo Highway to get to Lezo. Regular readers will know all about Lezo, but for newbies, Lezo is a small agricultural c...