Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
Seoul to Kalibo - May 2, 2009
A pleasant boarding on flight 621 to Manila. Korean airline is not fancy but the service is good. We were in the air by 730 Seoul time and we land at 11:10 Manila time. Breakfast will be served sho...
Flight from Toronto to Seoul - May 1, 2009
Got on the plane about 11:30pm and found my seat. Korean airline boards by little coloured cards. You better not stand up if you have the wrong colour. I was yellow which put me fairly close to th...
Boracay Island - Visit Number One - Jan 17, 2007
My first view of the Boracay Beach with breathtaking...we got there around dusk, and we saw the start of the sunset. Our hotel, La Carmella de Boracay, is right on the beach. The hotel has a huge p...