Ksuter's Traveler Profile
- Safety Manager
- Favourite music
- classic rock
- Sudbury Ontario
- Favourite movie
- ET, Lord of the Rings,
- Favourite quote
- Are we having fun yet?
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, movies, cooking, photography, computer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Win the lottery!!
- Favourite book
- Neverending Story, The Stand, Life of Pi, Everythings Illuminated, The Eyre Affair
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking down an alleyway from the road, and walking out on to the beach on Boracay the very first time and seeing a Tropical Beach. This ranks up with meeting my musical hero, Burton Cummings and finding out he knows who I am, and recognized me.
Recent Entries by Ksuter
The end of the First week - Oct 17, 2016
Usually by this time the blog posts start to wane, with a few days being lumped together, but so far not yet this year.... Sunday we first went to the Market, Sundays and Wednesdays are Market ...
Day number two - Oct 11, 2016
Up by about 6:30 am and took a solo walk to the bakery to get the pan-de-sal. It was little bit later as I walked over, so the streets were busy and everyone, and I do mean everyone was staring at ...
Typhoon Karen - Oct 15, 2016
Saturday we woke up to the news that Typhoon Karen was heading towards the Philippines, but the good news is that the typhoon part would be no where near us, and that it would be a relatively weak ...