Ksunderhill's Traveler Profile
- Wandering Artist
- Favourite music
- Everything and Anything, except Country
- Favourite movie
- Baraka...if you haven't seen it and you love to travel, rent it tonight!
- English and a little bit of Spanish, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Whatever harm an enemy may do to an enemy, or a hater to a hater, an ill directed mind inflicts on oneself a greater harm."
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, Running, Cycling, Lifting Weights, Travel, Art, Music, Movies, Theater...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become accomplished in something.
- Favourite book
- Hate these questions!
- My friends describe me as
- Fully devoted friend.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting in the presence of His Holiness the Dali Lama in Sarnath, India.
Recent Entries by Ksunderhill
Stepping on to India Soil - Nov 3, 2006
Stepping out of the New Delhi airport I took a deep breath while telling myself this is the first day of so many to come. It was a Friday morning around 5 am. I had been flying or sitting in an air...
Is This the End or the Beginning?? - Jul 31, 2007
Is this point in my blogging when I say some amazing reflective thoughts about how I've grown and all I have learned in the last nine month? Perhaps, but to be honest I think it is all still sinkin...
It Figueres! - Jul 30, 2007
Last day, I can't believe it's here. How do you top off nine months of travel on the last day? What do you do to make it memorable? Can you possibly surpass all you have done in nine months? Sure! ...