Kris's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Grime, Dancehall, Funky House, Reggae, Dubstep, UKG...
- Norf Weezy
- Xhosa, Gibberish and a little Dzongkha
- Favourite quote
- "The clock is ticking, my man. Before you know it, you're gonna be 40 and you're gonna have to pay for these kinda girls." ..E.L. in the movie Road trip
- Interests and hobbies
- Surf Snow and skateboarding, Astronomy, Street Art, MK1 Golfs
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Build an igloo
- My friends describe me as
- White and Nerdy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
Next trips will be either Trans Sib.-Mong-Tibet-India- or West/South/East Africa.. or NE Brazil-Guianas-Ven.. or.. or... ..a war zone!
Recent Entries by Kris
welcome to Vwa Ayiti - May 7, 2007
My tap-tap to Labadie was great fun, 30 minutes of pot holed roads, riding in the back of an over loaded pick up truck full of women making (harmless) jokes out of the white boy in the corner.. the...
knackered in lisboa - Oct 27, 2006
well after a night bus from malaga all the way across iberia i find myself in lisbon.. the night bus was obviously hell.. does anyone know someone who has got some decent kip on those things? anywa...
first day of sightseeing - Oct 28, 2006
Well after a full day at sea i´ve arrived in the port of casa blanca. yesterday i was looking rather green as the boat(i know it´s a ship) wouldn´t stop rolling.. i´ve made some friendzs on here.. ...