Kiwi_surfer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- drumb and base, reggie/jaz mix and acoustic
- Favourite movie
- shawshank , any movie with a strong message
- english, little bit of spanish and japanese
- Favourite quote
- this isn't were I parked my car
- Interests and hobbies
- surfing, guitar...everything!!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- who knows these answers this early in life...
- Favourite book
- anything to do with personal development
- My friends describe me as
- kind, (well the man really)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- well this is a sad question, I cant pick one moment because there has been so many!!
Recent Entries by Kiwi_surfer
The dirty Spaniards - Jul 23, 2010
Food poisoned encompassed with altitude sickness, in the highest city in the world. Humans just weren't made to live 4200m above sea level. What were the Spanish thinking founding a city this close...
A perspective through the eyes of a female? - Dec 16, 2010
An un easy feeling swept over me like a rustic comb though knot infested hair. Quito in all its lushes green glory, was about to become the backdrop in an up and coming cinematic production; its ti...
Two weeks of bliss before the return home..... - Dec 14, 2010
After 10 minutes of driving along the coastline of Ecuador towards the vivacious beach town of Montanita, I could'nt ignore the signs of irreversible development. Its once green coast line now a co...