Kitkatgo's Traveler Profile
- ESL Teacher/Tutor
- Favourite music
- A little bit of everything
- Central California...i.e. middle of nowhere
- Favourite movie
- Gone With the Wind
- English...tiny bit of Spanish...a little more French
- Favourite quote
- Travel Saying: Semper Gumby [always flexible]
- Interests and hobbies
- Besides traveling? Photography, food (eating and cooking it), decorating, antiques
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to learn French!
- Favourite book
- Too many to list...
Recent Entries by Kitkatgo
Day Trip: Salon de Provence - Jul 24, 2014
***still under construction*** We went to bed late last night, so we didn't get up when the alarm went off at 8:30 am. I think we got up about an hour later. We showered and got on the road towa...
Lake Oswego: Gallery Without Walls - Sep 15, 2014
I'm so lucky to live in a little village (pop. ~36,000) that has such an active arts council (Arts Council of Lake Oswego: artscouncillo.org). Everywhere you look there are amazing sculptures. ...
Thrifting in Tigard - Sep 2, 2014
My husband and daughter got back today from their trip to Southern California. They were taking care of some things at our house, which is now under lease. I was tired of being cooped up, so my ...