Kiaelise's Traveler Profile
- umm...well...traveling troubador?
- Favourite music
- All of it. I like anything that has a good beat, interesting lyrics, etc. I am especially enthusiastic about Folk and Alternative right now
- Favourite movie
- Oh Dear. This could be a very long list. Let's just say Singin in the Rain, Pride and Prejudice (The 5 hour one, don't say it), Eurotrip (of course), Boondock Saints, ummm, and a million others
- English with a little bit of German, French and Spanish. (emphasis on the little)
- Favourite quote
- "To accomplish great things we must not only act, but dream; not only plan, but also believe." --Anatole France
- Interests and hobbies
- Everything. No, seriously, everything. Music, theatre, film, literature, history, oil painting, creative writing, jewelry making, etc.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- one thing. ONE thing? I can never limit myself to just one thing.
- Favourite book
- Don't hate me, but I have to say Pride and Prejudice. I know, it's horribly cliche. I really enjoy most British Literature, as well as anything in the historical fiction category
- My friends describe me as
- Weird, but in a good way...most of the time
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- As corny as it may sound I have been blessed to have a life full of amazing moments. I want nothing more than to be able to say that the most amazing moment in my life has not only already occured, but it has yet to happen.
Recent Entries by Kiaelise
My heart belongs to Scotland - Sep 20, 2010
Okay, so the Lake District may be my idea of heaven, but Scotland is still my favorite place. Ever. Of all the places I have traveled there is something about Scotland that pulls at my heart and I ...
Last stop before home - Dec 19, 2012
We flew into Singapore on Sunday the 16th and we were leaving Asia on Tuesday the 19th. The end had come. We only had two full days to check out Singapore, but according to most people that is all ...
Circle of Friends - Dec 16, 2012
I'm going to start this entry off by saying that this one week in the Mountain Province of the Philippines contained some of my favorite memories in it. Not that we did anything tremendously exciti...