Kduntley's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, Alternative, Indie, Rock, Top 40
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- "The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure." -Jon Krakauer "Into the Wild"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Being Outside, Laughing, Volleyball
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to hike the Isle of Skye in Scotland!
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter, The Lemon Tree, Eat Pray Love, Born To Run, Ender's Game, Wild
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many....listening to gregorian chanting at the monastery in Mont-Saint-Michel, France; visiting the Temple Mount in Jerusalem; witnessing geysers in Iceland; sailing with NOLS in Mexico, hiking through Wadi Rum in Jordan, traveling is amazing!
Recent Entries by Kduntley
Cultural Differences - Jan 27, 2015
There hasn't been much going on since my jaunt up to Cape Reinga last Friday. Just working in the morning cleaning the holiday park, then hanging out and relaxing in the afternoons. I've been worki...
Cape Reinga and SANDBOARDING! - Jan 23, 2015
Yesterday I had the AWESOME opportunity to take a tour of the far north of Northland, to Cape Reinga! This is where the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea collide and it's also a sacred spot for the Maor...
First Wwoofing experiences! - Jan 18, 2015
Hiya everyone! I'm up here in the Northland living it up! So I've officially had two days of work here at the holiday park, basically the female woofers are like housekeeping and the male woofer...