Kduntley's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, Alternative, Indie, Rock, Top 40
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- "The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure." -Jon Krakauer "Into the Wild"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Being Outside, Laughing, Volleyball
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to hike the Isle of Skye in Scotland!
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter, The Lemon Tree, Eat Pray Love, Born To Run, Ender's Game, Wild
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many....listening to gregorian chanting at the monastery in Mont-Saint-Michel, France; visiting the Temple Mount in Jerusalem; witnessing geysers in Iceland; sailing with NOLS in Mexico, hiking through Wadi Rum in Jordan, traveling is amazing!
Recent Entries by Kduntley
Friends, Fruit, and the Worst Ketchup EVER - Feb 23, 2015
As of today I've been here for 6 weeks!!! CRAZY how fast the time is going, although my time in Awanui at 90 Mile Beach seems like an eternity ago. I keep finding myself thinking into the future, p...
PLUMS AND SAILING!!!!! - Feb 18, 2015
Well worry no more folks, I've successfully made it to the South Island! It's not really an exciting tale, actually it's not really a tale at all. I left Taupo, bused to Wellington and stayed t...
So Many Adventures! - Feb 13, 2015
Ok, so everyone knows I'm in Taupo, staying with a family of four with two young kids. Done. Check. So these kids are great. The little boy is bonkers, but I would never expect anything less fr...