Kduntley's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, Alternative, Indie, Rock, Top 40
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- "The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure." -Jon Krakauer "Into the Wild"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Being Outside, Laughing, Volleyball
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to hike the Isle of Skye in Scotland!
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter, The Lemon Tree, Eat Pray Love, Born To Run, Ender's Game, Wild
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many....listening to gregorian chanting at the monastery in Mont-Saint-Michel, France; visiting the Temple Mount in Jerusalem; witnessing geysers in Iceland; sailing with NOLS in Mexico, hiking through Wadi Rum in Jordan, traveling is amazing!
Recent Entries by Kduntley
Balinese Love - May 3, 2015
I've had a lovely few days here in Lembongan, full of laying on the beach, snorkeling, reading, and relaxing! I've spent a few mornings at the beach, I usually go back to my room to enjoy the AC at...
Lovin Lembongan! - Apr 30, 2015
Lembongan is the coolest!!!! I like it here WAY better than Canggu, and I have my own little bungalow, which is REALLY cool :) The bathroom is outdoor, which is a little funky, and there's no hot w...
Progress! - Apr 28, 2015
So things have gotten infinitely better than they were last time I posted. I've been finding my way around pretty well on my awesome bike, I haven't had any close calls with crazy mopeds or cars, a...