Kduntley's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, Alternative, Indie, Rock, Top 40
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- "The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure." -Jon Krakauer "Into the Wild"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Being Outside, Laughing, Volleyball
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to hike the Isle of Skye in Scotland!
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter, The Lemon Tree, Eat Pray Love, Born To Run, Ender's Game, Wild
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So many....listening to gregorian chanting at the monastery in Mont-Saint-Michel, France; visiting the Temple Mount in Jerusalem; witnessing geysers in Iceland; sailing with NOLS in Mexico, hiking through Wadi Rum in Jordan, traveling is amazing!
Recent Entries by Kduntley
The End. - May 6, 2015
Well folks, the end has come. I've just spent an awesome three days in Sydney. I've seen lighthouses, harbors, beaches, the Blue Mountains, cities, country, and it's all been really beautiful. T...
Balinese Love - May 3, 2015
I've had a lovely few days here in Lembongan, full of laying on the beach, snorkeling, reading, and relaxing! I've spent a few mornings at the beach, I usually go back to my room to enjoy the AC at...
Lovin Lembongan! - Apr 30, 2015
Lembongan is the coolest!!!! I like it here WAY better than Canggu, and I have my own little bungalow, which is REALLY cool :) The bathroom is outdoor, which is a little funky, and there's no hot w...